The term ‘Brighton Williams & Partners’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company office is 8 High Street, Winterbourne, Bristol BS36 1JN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the content or views contained within that website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Should a user choose to follow any such link, they do so at their own risk.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- This website has been prepared for general information only and does not take into account investment objectives, the financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Visitors to this website should seek our professional advice service to confirm that any investments or strategies mentioned are appropriate in the light of their particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances prior to acting upon any information contained in any part of this website.
- While reasonable care has been exercised and the articles on this website are based on information believed to be accurate and reliable, Brighton Williams & Partners shall not be liable (unless otherwise required by law) for any loss or damage suffered or caused to any person or corporation resulting from or contributed to by any error or omission from such statements including any loss or damage caused by any fault or negligence on the part of Brighton Williams & Partners.